"A espada gasta a bainha, costuma dizer-se. Eis o que aconteceu comigo. As minhas paixões fizeram-me viver, e as minhas paixões mataram-me". (Jean Jacques Rousseau)

janeiro 21, 2013

Lethe...

Lethe...
 Give me the drink of the fluid
 That disintegrates
 And lend me the sweet balm and blessing
 Of forgetfulness, empty and strong
 
Hold me near, unravel the stars
 As I speed through the heavens
 Speed through the night
 For you are my blade and my rope
 Your are my
 Lethe
 
In currents of cobalt
 You storm through my heart
 To sever, to puncture
 The memories that burn
 Let sweep through the arteries
 In sharp stabs of pain
 Your talonlike fingers to kill me again
 
Steal me, invade me and charge me again
 For I burn and I shudder
 Burn with each movement of 
So, cleansed through a floodlight
I appear; reforged and renewed
Caressed by the sweet balm and blessing
 Of forgetfulness, empty and strong
 Lethe,
 Hold me near, my one friend and guide
 As I drown through your fingers
 Drown through your love
 For you are the life I hate
 You are my
 Lethe
 
Drag me down, in passionate sighs
 With the ocean above me
 And flames in my eyes
 And grant me a life I can live
 Without...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário